Sir Alex Ferguson goes to the Emirates because he wants to see how Arsenal's young guns play so well. Arsene Wenger tells him that he asks the players hard questions to keep them sharp. Wenger calls over Theo Walcott and says:
- Theo, he is not your brother, but he is your father's son. Who is he?
Theo says: - That's easy boss, it's me!
So Fergie goes back to Old Trafford and asks Rio Ferdinand the same question.
- Uhhhh boss, can I answer that tomorrow?
Sir Alex agrees and Rio phones up David Beckham in the US and asks him the question. He replies:
- That's easy, it's me!
So Rio goes back to OT and Fergie says:
- Have you figured it out now?
- Yeah, that's easy, it's David Beckham! - Rio replies
- No you idiot, it's Theo Walcott!